Version 4.1 has been released! Customize Snow Leopard!
Down with Aqua! ThemePark lets you give your computer a style of its own.
Use ThemePark to create or modify the way Mac OS X looks, as well as to change the appearance of individual applications. Just draw titlebars, buttons, and other widgets in the graphics editor of your choice, and move them into ThemePark to create a new theme or modify an existing one. Also use ThemePark to safely apply themes to your operating system.
With ThemePark, you can:
- Safely apply themes created by other ThemePark users;
- Edit the ArtFile, SArtFile and Extras files that underlie the appearance of Mac OS X;
- Easily merge multiple themes together to mix and match appearances;
- Integrate with Adobe Photoshop™ and Illustrator™ for easy editing;
- Convert between the Snow Leopard and the Leopard versions of SArtFile;
- Edit many theme images at once for easy modification;
Download it now:
Version 4.1 adds the following enhancements:
- Added transparent support for 10.6's modifications to the SArtFile.bin format. 10.5 files will be automatically converted and you can save to either format.
- Added tagged copy/paste so you can copy arbitrary images one from one file and paste them into another without the element selection or the image sizes being identical.
- Changes made to Extras.rsrc will now actually stick when you apply the theme.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent a portion of an image from being editable.
- Resolved an issue that caused scaled images to appear distorted. There's still more work to do here, though.
- Resolved many issues that could arise when changing the size of an image.
ThemePark 3 is still available if you need to edit .rsrc files. This functionality will eventually be present in ThemePark 4. Please note that ThemePark 3 is completely unsupported.
Or, if you're using Mac OS X 10.3.x, download the last supported Panther version now: